The maximum level of compression we offer, this chest binder provides a heavy-duty squish that you and the planet can feel confident about! Front is comprised of 4 layers of material – an inner Organic Cotton fabric that feels soft against the skin, 2 layers of non-stretch Linen + Organic Cotton for compression, and an outer layer of super soft Lyocell + Organic Cotton to keep things breathable and colourful! The back is just 2 layers and is stretchy, allowing you to get in and out of this binder. Neckline and armholes trimmed with Recycled Nylon mesh for a soft, no-chafe edge. Say ‘hello’ to sustainable gender euphoria!
- Maximum level of compression we offer
- Designed to reduce the appearance of breasts
- Front comprised of 4 layers of material to help flatten chest
- Back made of 2 layers and is fully stretchy
- Waist length, racerback style
- Non-stretch interlining provides heavy-duty compression
- Organic Cotton knit lining for comfort
- Soft sustainable outer fabric is breathable and colourful
- Sizing based on natural, unbound chest measurement
- Recycled Nylon mesh no-chafe trim around neckline and armholes
- Available in sizes XXS to 3XL
Finding Your Size
You’ll need to have your chest, ribcage, waist and shoulder measurements on hand to find your size. Because this garment focusses on the chest, start with this measurement on our size chart and go from there. As always, feel free to contact us if you need help!
Eva is wearing size M and has a 38” Natural Bust, 32” Ribcage, and 29” Waist.
- Cream + Beige Trim
- Dusty Blue + Beige Trim (pictured)
- Heathered Rust + Brown Trim
- Black + Black Trim
This is not a medical grade chest binder.
Take your time when putting on and removing – this garment is tight and takes a little practice to get into. Relax. Breathe. Take it slow.
You should not have difficulty breathing while wearing this or any other compression top/chest binder – if you have trouble breathing properly, remove top right away and discontinue use (you might have the wrong size).
Do not wear a chest binder for more than 8 hours at a time.
This top is designed to squish your body into a shape that is different from your natural, unbound shape. It does this by being smaller than you and fitting tightly around your body. Our sizing guide takes this into consideration – ie. Don’t downsize for more compression until you’ve tried out the size recommended for your natural body measurements.
Sizing based on natural chest measurement.
This guide provides suggestions only and does not replace medical advice.
Main: 66% Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
Lining: 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Spandex
Interlining: 55% Organic Linen, 45% Organic Cotton
Trim: 95% Recycled Nylon, 5% Spandex
*Note – brown trim is 90% Virgin Nylon, 10% Spandex*
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, hang to dry.
Photography by Arkinography