ABOUT ANNIE MATAN
I am a Spiritual Leader and Intuitive Guide
I offer intuitive spiritual guidance and mentorship. I work with people who are in big transitions in their life cycle like births, couplings and uncouplings, job transitions, coming out, and more. I offer intuitive readings for moments when you have big decisions to make. I also work with women who are coming into their own intuitive gifts and want to learn to live a fully integrated life.
I am here for seekers who are yearning for and ready to be fully accepted. I believe in prioritizing people and connection, over structure and being “right”.
As a Kohenet Hebrew Priestess, I am an ordained clergy of a new/old methodology in Judaism that recalls ancient Jewish women’s traditions, prays in the feminine, explores the holiness of nature in Judaism, and brings intention and meaning into day-to-day life.
I am a singer of blues, folk and rock, blessings and truths. I have spent years immersing myself in sacred spaces, Jewish spirituality, learning, community and experiences. I am grounded on the path God/dess has chosen for me.
We are creating the world of our dreams with our choices and our actions every day.
I believe that loving everybody, beginning with ourselves, and including those we love, those we don’t like, those who make us uncomfortable and even those who make us angry is the hardest and most important work in the world today.
I believe that the way forward is to honour those who came before and build a society that celebrates diversity and leverages everyone’s gifts to support the whole community.
If these values resonate with you and you are seeking support, I am here with you. Let’s talk.
I offer one-on-one Intuitive Spiritual Guidance and Mentorship for intuitives, psychics, priestesses, witches, empaths, healers, mediums, wizards, who are awakening into or opening up to your power. I help you find safety, ease, protection, strength, and joy in your gifts. I help you level up. I help you feel seen, heard and held as your whole self.
I lead co-created, deeply-supported Rituals, like weddings, baby welcomings, funerals, coming-out ceremonies, un-partnerings, coming-of-age experiences.I speak on creating inclusive, sacred space in all businesses, organizations (secular and religious) and communities, and lead facilitated community experiences in the same.
I am currently based in Toronto and while my focus is here, I do travel to your location and offer online programs and guidance.
INFO ON SERVICES
WEAVING WEDDING EXPERIENCES THAT CELEBRATE ALL YOU ARE
Co-creating wedding ceremonies that are woven with the values of both of you
FOR INTERFAITH COUPLES, LGBTQ+ COUPLES, JEWISH COUPLES AND COUPLES OF ALL BACKGROUNDS WHO WANT
A CUSTOMIZED SPIRITUAL CEREMONY
I might be your ideal wedding officiant if:
- you’re looking for a Jewish officiant for your interfaith wedding who wants both of you to be fully involved and present in your co-created ceremony, without leaving any part of you behind.
- you want a ceremony that you and everyone you invite will recognize as uniquely you, beautiful, meaningful, relevant, and joyful.
- you want a wedding ceremony that both your bubbe and your partner’s atheist/Christian/Sikh/Finnish dad will love and feel proud to be a part of.
- you want an officiant who is interested in your whole selves, families, work and home lives, understanding that this journey is a holistic one.
- You want an officiant who doesn’t want you to settle for what you think “should” be done.
- The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day to you.
Accordion Title 2
Accordion Title 3
Accordion Title 3