Playing w/Food's Everything Mexican Bagel Spice is a blend of toppings you'd typically find on an everything bagel with a spicy twist. Composed of sesame seeds, dried minced garlic & onion, poppy seeds and a touch of dehydrated chipotle to wake up your palate and elevate your food.
Do you need to know what to do with this spice? Well, as the name says it, you can do EVERYTHING with it. Here are some ideas:
- Put it around the rim of your Caesar's or Bloody Mary cocktails
- Add it as a topping to your homemade bagels, challah or any other bread
- Use it to top hummus, dips, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese and yogurt - and why not?! Use it to coat your retro 1970's cheeseball
- Put on salads and fresh veggies
- Sprinkle on top of baked or cured fish, chicken or meats - you can even add it to your breading!!
- Use it on top off your favourite breakfast items: avocado toast, eggs (sunny side up, hard-boiled or scrambled), waffle batter, tomato toast
- Add to your roasted or baked veggies & potatoes
- Put it in compound butter to put on your steak, potatoes or veggies
- Sprinkle it on popcorn, homemade pita chips and other snacks
The combinations and uses are endless!
Note: no salt added, great way to add flavour for a low and no-sodium diet!