In a world where millions of pounds of edible food are thrown away, why are some people still experiencing hunger and food insecurity?
Food Security is a Human Right!
15% of the proceeds from the sale of Kitchen Karma Merchandise now supports Second Harvest, Canada’s largest food rescue charity!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
About the Artist
Mary-Rose Little is currently the storyboard artist and effects specialist for Dream Team Comics. She’s an artist and animator from Northern Ontario with an interest in animation based projections that deal with isolation, community and mental health. As a disabled artists she wishes to spread awareness of learning disabilities and institutional ignorance.
Follow Mary-Rose on Instagram