Want to glam up your get up with a glitter beard? Well then these masks are for you :)
These masks are a work of art. Made & designed in Canada, with
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional workmanship
- And most importantly: LOVE
These fancy masks are sewn by me, your local artist: Shine Maverick. I am a solo human making these artistic face coverings in my own home with the help of my fantastic sewing machine and serger.
- These masks are contoured to fit your face.
- Measurements are as follows:
- * Centre seam: approx. 17 cm (6.7”)
- * Width at centre: approx. 26.5 cm (10.5”)
- Masks should be worn with the sharper curve at the top, to accommodate the nose. (But if it fits more comfortably the other way, that’s okay too.)
- Double-sided skin tape can be applied around the contour of the mask to create a seal and prevent air leaks.
- Clean mask after every use. For best results, dry cleaning recommended. Do not machine wash. If you choose to hand wash, use a mild detergent and cold water and hang to dry. Please note, colour may run slightly, but this will not change the overall appearance of the mask. And you will lose some glitter.
- (With the except of the last two, M6/M7) these fabrics do shed glitter, so be prepared to sparkle a little all over.
- These masks are made with 2 layers of fabric. Please note, they do not have a filter pocket.
A few things to note:
- These masks do not have a filter pocket.
- The mask you receive may not be the exact one in the photo, but rather made from the same fabric.
- Colours may appear different in real life than they do on the screen.
- The glitter masks do shed glitter.
I have loved designing and sewing these little works of wearable art. I hope you will find as much joy in wearing them as I have found in creating them. Thank you for supporting your local artists!