Playing w/Food's Hibiscus Kissed Sugar is the perfect balance between sweetness and tartness, almost cranberry-like flavour that will take your palate on a tropical wild ride.
This product can be used in a variety of ways:
- Use it to sweeten your favourite hot or cold teas, as well as lemonades - not only will they taste incredible, but they will acquire an intense jewel like red colour
- Use them to rim the glasses of your favourite cocktails. But also turn it into a Hibiscus simple syrup to use with your favourite mocktails and cocktails from Margaritas to Gin & Tonic
- Substitute the regular sugar in your baked goods and use it to top cookies and other goodies
- Add to your jams & jellies, candied fruits and in marinades for fruits. Or simply sprinkle on top of your favourite fresh fruit
- Perfect summer topping on icicles & frozen paletas
- Add to churros & doughnuts for a tart & sweet confection
- Some people even told us that they eat it right out of the can when they feel like something sweet
The Jamaica or Hibiscus flower, not only has an amazingly tangy favour, but also has some healing properties such as lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol, are packed with antioxidants and vitamin C and are excellent for your liver and digestive systems.
Try it today and get your sweet tang on!!