These masks are a work of art. Made & designed in Canada, with
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional workmanship
- And most importantly: LOVE
These fancy masks are sewn by me, your local artist: Shine Maverick. I am a solo human making these artistic face coverings in my own home with the help of my fantastic sewing machine and serger.
- These masks are contoured to fit your face.
- Measurements are as follows:
- * Centre seam: approx. 17 cm (6.7”)
- * Width at centre: approx. 26.5 cm (10.5”)
- Masks are made with pre-washed fabric.
- Masks should be worn with the sharper curve at the top, to accommodate the nose. (But if it fits more comfortably the other way, that’s okay too.)
- Masks have a built-in pocket with overlapping flaps where a filter can be inserted.
- Filters must be removed prior to washing the mask.
- Double-sided skin tape can be applied around the contour of the mask to create a seal and prevent air leaks.
- After every use, wash masks with a mild detergent and warm water and hang to dry. If using a washing machine, for best results, place masks in a mesh wash bag.
A few things to note:
- The mask you receive may not be the exact one in the photo, but rather made from the same fabric.
- There is a bit of variation in the batik material as is the nature of this artistic fabric.
- Colours may appear different in real life than they do on the screen.
I have loved designing and sewing these little works of wearable art. I hope you will find as much joy in wearing them as I have found in creating them. Thank you for supporting your local artists!