• Cotton: excellent to apply toner, cleanse with/without face wash
• Bamboo Charcoal: excellent to remove makeup
══════════════ Zero Waste Alternative ═════════════
• replace cotton balls or disposable make up removing pads
══════════════════ Features ═══════════════════
• bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
• an easy eco-friendly swap that makes a huge impact on the planet while saving dollars
═════════════════ Direction ════════════════════
• ideal for removing make up and applying toner
• can be used however you would use disposable cotton pads
• moisten and pop them in the freezer to use for puffy eyes
═══════════════════ Disposal ══════════════════
• cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
══════════════════ Care Tips ══════════════════
• wash your reusable pads before first use.
• loosen stains with a cold rinse, then a warm wash with your detergent of choice.
• put in mesh bag, then cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature.
*avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets as these can decrease absorbency.