Soap saver is an all-natural sisal fiber bag that provides excellent grip on slippy soaps while gently exfoliating your skin. It further extends the life of soaps by providing good lather that makes soap less harsh on the skin.
An excellent essential to replace plastic liquid soap bottles to make a truly zero waste experience in the bathroom.
*purchase multiples/sets at cheaper price
What to Replace
• replace plastic liquid soap bottles for a truly zero waste bathroom
What is It
• sisal-based: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It doesn't shrink, and is resistant to bacteria and mildew.
• extend soap life: lathers well while releasing the aroma of soap, not only make soap less harsh on our skin but also last longer
• exfoliating: act as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes, remove acne and blackheads, promote blood circulation, leaving your skin invigorated and more receptive to lotions and moisturizers.
• compostable & zero waste: great for using up those odds and ends of soap and can be composted at end of life.
How to Use
• pop soap bar or odds and ends of soap in the soap pouch, pull the cord
• scrub the soap pouch to lather up foam to use on the body, or
• use directly on the body as as washcloth
If you live in Toronto, Canada, we offer carbon-free delivery on foot and via transit for Greater Toronto Area (GTA) along the TTC subway lines. Please message us for details.