Discount Code: Discount Code for Cotton Pads
More Products at Plantish Website
Reusable cotton pad is perfect for removing makeup, applying toner, or to gently wash and exfoliate the face. The pad doesn't shrink and stays soft. An economical choice to save dollars on disposable cotton balls and pads (a person uses on average 730 cotton pads a year).
*Each order by default comes with a free mesh bag*
• Cotton: excellent to apply toner, cleanse with/without face wa
• Bamboo Charcoal: excellent to remove makeup
══════════════ Zero Waste Alternative ═════════════
• replace cotton balls or disposable make up removing pads
══════════════════ Features ═══════════════════
• bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
• an easy eco-friendly swap that makes a huge impact on the planet while saving dollars
═════════════════ Direction ════════════════════
• ideal for removing make up and applying toner
• can be used however you would use disposable cotton pads
• moisten and pop them in the freezer to use for puffy eyes
═══════════════════ Disposal ══════════════════
• cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
══════════════════ Care Tips ══════════════════
• wash your reusable pads before first use.
• loosen stains with a cold rinse, then a warm wash with your detergent of choice.
• put in mesh bag, then cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature.
*avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets as these can decrease absorbency.