What to Replace
• replace plastic kitchen sponges where bacteria tend to stay and grow
What is It
• sisal fiber: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
• ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
• kitchen essential: handy for hand washing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before dish washer
How to Use
• brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
How to Refill
• please be as gentle as possible to be safe
• use pillars to pinch the metal piece
• pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove old brush head
• slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
If you live in Toronto, Canada, we offer carbon-free delivery on foot and via transit for Greater Toronto Area (GTA) along the TTC subway lines. Please message us for details.