Meet Super Hero Hester!
A beacon of healing and hope, Hester mends all injuries, be they physical or emotional. She draws power from aquamarine gems and like a star, emits a healing, peaceful light throughout the universe. She uses her power to heal the World and all those living in it.
This special edition t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
About the Artist
Artist Bio: Kira McCarthy
Kira McCarthy is an emerging Toronto artist. Her work expresses her passion for body politics, especially body image, body shame, body language, and self-acceptance. She fiercely explores women’s experiences of Eating Disorders, weight shaming, and the pathologizing of obesity. Kira brings her love of learning and joy for personal expression into her artwork. Gratitude, compassion, social justice and an anti-oppression lens frame much of her work. Kira’s other passions include singing, writing, and researching. In 2015, Kira founded Fox Tales Art; a company that donates its profits to Sheena’s Place, a non-residential, non-institutional centre in Toronto supporting people affected by Eating Disorders.
Fox Tales Art