Meet Super Hero Scarlet Vyxen!
The warmth of her smile and the kindness of her heart will transform even the blackest day into pure sunshine. Her weapon is her pen, which is (of course!) mightier than the sword. She invokes her power from the fox, which is her talisman. Using cunning wits to see to the heart of any matter, she uses her pen to lay down the truth, laying waste to all manner of injustices with compassion and a healthy dose of self love. One hug will leave you undoubting of her powers!
This special edition t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
About the Artist
Artist Bio: Kira McCarthy
Kira McCarthy is an emerging Toronto artist. Her work expresses her passion for body politics, especially body image, body shame, body language, and self-acceptance. She fiercely explores women’s experiences of Eating Disorders, weight shaming, and the pathologizing of obesity. Kira brings her love of learning and joy for personal expression into her artwork. Gratitude, compassion, social justice and an anti-oppression lens frame much of her work. Kira’s other passions include singing, writing, and researching. In 2015, Kira founded Fox Tales Art; a company that donates its profits to Sheena’s Place, a non-residential, non-institutional centre in Toronto supporting people affected by Eating Disorders.
Fox Tales Art